Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Bell

I listen to the bell ringing the call is known.

All I need is to run and hide under the childhood blankets

Where I hid and felt as secured as I could

If only these adulterated dreams stop chasing me

I wish I had the magic wand that I had desired

Once as a child imagining I was a magician

I wish my life could have stood still

Just then.

Playful tricks with my father

Teasing my infant brother

Being the attention of all and sundry

What went wrong today.

Yes I am the same person

Who was called the princess

But here just now

i am no lees than a pauper

In my own kingdom i have

No kins

No subjects

Just being attacked by enemies from all sides

Locked in a tower of her body

Yes the bell has rung

I am done

Ready for my own trial this time

I his court above.


No comments: